We are a community-based nonprofit providing family events showcasing our community and contributing to the quality of life that makes Perrysburg the “Best Suburban Downtown” four years in a row.
Downtown Perrysburg Events
Downtown Perrysburg, Inc. (DPI) has become an essential piece of the community’s fabric and spearheads numerous community events that draw thousands of visitors to the downtown area who eat, shop and take in the historic beauty of our city.
Each year DPI coordinates over 200 volunteers who log more than 1,000 hours to host more than 10,000 attendees. One third of those attending travel to Perrysburg from outside the zip code.
June 5 “Here Comes the Sun” – Presented by First Solar
Joining the traditional bouncy houses, train rides, face painting, vendors, fire and police vehicles, and Chortie the Clown will be myriad of themed events, including:
- Learn about solar power at First Solar’s STEM activity table
- Plant your very own sunflower with the Perrysburg Country Garden Club
- Get smart about sun safety with Perrysburg Public Services
- Sun inspired craft with Create Art Studio + Workshop
- Summer fashion show from Kids Klothesline at 6:45 pm
- Pie eating contest with organic pies donated from Earth to Oven Bakery at 7:45 pm for ages 4-10 sign up at DPI Tent on Louisiana/2nd Street
- Giant bubble activities with the YMCA
- Inflatable Sticky Wall
- Music from The Wanna Bees
Rock the Docks
June 20 with the Bradberries, 7pm – midnight, $5 at the door, 21 and over, adult beverage tickets $1 ea.
Outdoor Family Movie Night
July 12 presented by McGivern Jewelers
August 7 “Come Down to Recycle Town” presented by OI
September 4 “Back to School”
Rock the Docks
September 12 with Velvet Jones presented
by Dan Novotny at Danberry Realtors
Home for the Holidays Parade
Holiday Family Movie Matinee
December 12 presented by West Side Montessori and Lullaby Lane